Self Confidence is
- Ability to communicate with ourselves
- Ability to execute under pressure
- Talk to yourself the right way, and you don’t feel pressure
- Praised for what you can’t control -> Fixed Mindset
- You’re so pretty, that’s why you’re popular
- You’re so intelligent…
- Praised for what you can control -> Growth Mindset
- You’re so nice, that’s why you’re popular
- You were made captain for being such a good leader.
“Agree to get comfortable with discomfort”
“Be All In”
“Develop a Growth Mindset” (Learn what you can control, and leverage that)
What do you allow to interrupt your focus?
Liked that post? Try this one next:
- I Ditched Class; Mostly, to Read in the Stairwells
I hated school; which is a shame because I loved learning. Absolutely loved it.